Crew members added to the JULES - Baltic 52 website are provided directions for updating their profile and setting availability for events. Below are directions on how to log in for the first time and set your password. If there is a problem logging in and setting your password, please email Tom (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jason (email@example.com) for help! This post also has additional links at the bottom to help the crew.
Edit Your Profile:
- Once logged in on the menu mouse over Crew then click on Edit my Profile
- Mouse over the Crew menu end click on Edit my Profile
- Scroll down to the section labeled Edit Profile Information where you will see a blank for the Mobile Phone – enter your number in the format 401-555-1212
- In the space below labeled Mobile Phone Carrier click the dropdown and select your carrier. If your mobile phone carrier is not listed, use this contact link to email the name of the carrier so it may be added to the list
- If text messages are desired in addition to emails, make sure to select the cell phone carrier under the mobile phone number and check the box Receive SMS Text Messages in Addition to Email
- Update the other fields filling in requested information (may be done later if info is not known).
- If you do not want to receive any message notifications (e.g. Posts & Comments) , uncheck the box labeled Include on All Posts Email List. Crew members will always receive automatic reminders for events they are scheduled.
- Click the blue Update Profile at the bottom
- When the screen refreshes, click on the boat name link in the upper left to return to the website
Set Availability for Events: To set your availability for JULES - Baltic 52 events do the following.
- Log in if not already
- Mouse over Crew on the menu and click Availability
- For each event listed click the Availability dropdown and select Yes, No or Maybe
- Click the blue Submit Changes button
- Click the Year dropdown and select the next year, then click the blue <== Select Year, … button then repeat steps 3 and 4.
If a Crew Member changes their availability for any event, the Skipper is automatically notified.
Here is a good tip – Click Calendar on the menu. Once the calendar list opens, click on Expand All located in the calendar menu. Scroll down and you can see all the details for those events. Feel free to browse around the site to become familiar with it.
A list of crew members with log in information is displayed for those logged in. The Display Name is visible by the public when a person is listed on an event. This is available by mousing over Crew on the menu and clicking on Roster.
Helpful Links for Further Reading
- About the JULES - Baltic 52 Website
- One Button Adds the Boat Calendar to Yours!
- Directions for the JULES - Baltic 52 Website
- Add a Shortcut on Phone Home Screen
- Get Text Messages in Addition to Email